Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Amarillo road trip - aka get camper! (the big camera version)

Here are some of my favorite photos from the Amarillo trip (taken with the big camera.) There was driving, squealing and lots of gorgeous West Texas scenery.










My baby cousin G!!  Obviously, he got bigger ;)  Love this guy!



Ok peeps, here's our cousin N and their ahhhh-dorable baby girl (miss Z!) This girl worked her magic and somehow talked G into selling their camper to us. Can I just say that she is AWESOME!? I mean we all know it, but now you do too. Thank you thank you thank you thank you.


So after lots of squealing, pictures, hugs and squeals we said goodbye and hooked it to Palo Duro Canyon State Park. And yeah, there was this precarious road that I sorta/kinda/failed to mention to B until the night before. Ahhhhh! But we survived and it was so worth it.





Palo Duro Canyon








So now we're at base camp (aka my parents) and I can't wait to get started renovating the camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment