Monday, August 13, 2012

Austin Camping Trip - Part 2

More photos from our recent trip to Austin! One thing we were excited about was spending a day hunting for treasures @ Austin's super cool vintage stores. My absolute favorite was Room Service Vintage. Wow, it was the coolest place. I ended up finding a couple of treasures for the camper. It was ridiculously too hot to be hitting the pavement on South Congress late afternoon (note to self, go back in fall) and it was kinda hard to eat a Hey Cupcake cuppie in 100+ heat. But I squealed when I saw that giant cupcake on top of the airstream and of course, I had to have one.


So, um... that's what happens when sock monkeys hit puberty. B at Room Service Vintage (holding camperrrrr's new blowfish print, actual blowfish not hootie)




So yeah, we look cool.  Don't be fooled, Texas summer.



On another day we hit up Barton Springs pool (love!) and other shenanigans. I'll share more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment