Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tyler State Park Fall Camping Trip - Part 2

More photos from our little fall camping trip! Depending on how much light there is (like a tent vs a camper with blinds) I usually wake up early when camping. Currently due to B's evening work schedule I'm a night owl. So on this trip I woke up around 8 am with B still snoozing under the electric blanket.

Early morning light is such great light for pictures so I bundled up and hit the trail with my camera. I thought I'd be gone for about 15 minutes, but it ended up being over an hour and B was still asleep when I got back. My favorite part was how incredibly blue the lake was. So much so that I could have stayed there shooting even longer. Trust me, I have a ton of blue water shots.











No comments:

Post a Comment